cation

cation

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cation@gmail.com

The simplest are location sharing apps (19 อ่าน)

2021-11-10 00:59

The simplest are location-sharing apps, which come installed on phones like Find My Friends on iOS devices, or Google Family for Android. There are also third-party apps that enable users to gather a seemingly limitless range of data from connected phones.

อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนบ้านคลองปราบ

สาระน่ารู้ : หมวก

cation

cation

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

cation@gmail.com

มะนาว

มะนาว

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

matmatmat3@gmail.com

2021-11-10 01:10 #1

But Sonia Livingstone, a professor in the department of media and communications at the London School of Economics and Political Science, believes there is in fact “zero evidence that any of these apps keep children safer”. "I’ve never seen any and I look at all the evidence,” she says.

อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนวัดควนส้าน

สาระน่ารู้ : การลงทุนระหว่างประเทศ

มะนาว

มะนาว

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

matmatmat3@gmail.com

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

postmat3@gmail.com

2021-11-10 01:26 #2

You certainly don’t have to look far to find teenagers – and even older individuals – who feel their parents are encroaching on those rights, or are unwilling to let go of the digital reins. Particularly, Reddit is full of stories about young people who feel constrained by their parents’ anxious remote monitoring.

อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนบ้านควรพรุพี

สาระน่ารู้ : ตั้งครรภ์

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

postmat3@gmail.com

movements

movements

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

movements@gmail.com

2021-11-10 01:35 #3

Spector says she isn’t worried “at all” about data collection, and believes the advantages far outweigh any concerns in that area. But Livingstone says parents need to think hard about not just the immediate risks, but how technology might develop over the next decade. Data gathered on a seven-year-old today could, theoretically, be fed into some “brilliant algorithm" in the future, which discriminates against them based on their historic movements.

อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนวัดพ่วง

สาระน่ารู้ : การวิเคราะห์ไฟไนต์

movements

movements

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

movements@gmail.com

king

king

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kingmat3@gmail.com

2021-11-10 01:43 #4

Her oldest son is still happy to have the app for now, “because he knows I’m not stalking him or checking up on him”, she says. But she knows the time is coming when she'll lose the dings. “He would tell me if he didn’t want it and I would respect that. It would be hard, but it wouldn’t be the first hard thing we’d had to do as parents.”

อ่านต่อได้ที่ : โรงเรียนวัดพังสิงห์

สาระน่ารู้ : น้ำตาลในเลือด

king

king

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kingmat3@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน